Interested in connecting with other young professionals across the state while further developing your own self? Join HYP at the LeadSC Young Professionals Summit!
The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce and LeadSC have joined forces to unite Young Professionals with top leadership throughout South Carolina in a dynamic, open environment that encourages personal, professional and community development. The inaugural LeadSC Young Professionals Summit will provide opportunities for networking and professional development to emerging professionals from across the state.
Topics to be discussed:
- Attracting major companies to South Carolina
- How to influence the political process in your community
- South Carolina: Should I stay or should I go?
- For a complete list of topics view the agenda.
With professional development as the theme of this year’s summit, South Carolina young professionals from across the state will build relationships across multiple levels all while attending enriching and relevant seminars and breakout sessions.
- Learn about personal and professional development, community impact and South Carolina business issues
- Network with the state’s top business leaders and legislators
- Enjoy one-on-one time with CEOs
- Connect with peers from across the state
Here’s what you need to know:
- What: 2014 LeadSC Young Professionals Summit
- When: September 17-19, 2014
- Where: Columbia Marriott Hotel, 1200 Hampton St., Columbia, SC 29201
- Visit the LeadSC website for more information
- Register today! Don’t miss the early bird deadline of July 14!
Is your company interested in sponsoring this event? Click here for sponsorship opportunities and/or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll connect you.
Questions about the event? Contact us directly at email@example.com and we’ll get you connected to the right person to answer your question.